Асистент/ка проєктного напрямку / Project Associate
Deloitte is seeking resumes for qualified candidates to serve as Project Associate in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) project is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Project Associate will support the Chief of Party (COP) to ensure successful project organization, operations, and communications.
- Provide administrative support to the COP, including management of calendars
- Review each day/week of COP meetings and tasks in advance, anticipate needs and priorities, bring important matters to the COP’s attention, and track completion
- Act as point of contact for the COP with staff and clients, as requested
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate internal project staff meetings and external client meetings
- Assist in preparation and distribution of meeting materials, including all agendas
- Take notes during internal and external meetings and track action items for follow-up
- Draft and edit emails and letters for the COP
- Coordinate proofreading support from the home office editing team
- Assist in the planning and organization of large off-site meetings and retreats
- Support deliverable preparation and drafting as needed
- Support staff engagement activities
- Support the Operations Team, on an as needed basis and with COP approval, with administrative and operational tasks associated with project management
- Support other Senior Staff members as requested and approved by the COP
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, using diplomatic and tactful language, even in stressful, time-sensitive situations
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience as executive assistant
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize and plan tasks
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation and meeting arrangement skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Positive team player with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to take initiative, function independently and navigate ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly professional, with good discretion and judgement
- Resourceful and pragmatic problem solver
- Skilled at following up on outstanding items and closing loops
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to travel throughout Ukraine
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours, on an as needed/required basis
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references [email protected] no later than, December 10, 2023. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: ” Project Associate “. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.