Асистент з комунікацій в Пакт, Інк.
Пакт, Інк. оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Асистента з комунікацій для проекту USAID/ENGAGE (далі – англ.)
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of Communication Assistant for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine.
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Supervisor: Strategic Communication and Research Manager
Job type: Full-time
Effective Date: ASAP
Duration: one year with possibility of extension
Pact is an international development organization with a mission to help build strong communities globally that provide people with an opportunity to earn a dignified living, raise healthy families, and participate in democratic life. Pact achieves this by strengthening the capacity of grassroots organizations, coalitions and networks and by forging linkages among government, business and the citizen sectors to achieve social, economic and environmental justice.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact seeks candidates to fill the position of Communication Assistant for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine. ENGAGE aims to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional, and local level. By strengthening civil society’s responsiveness to diverse constituencies, the USAID/ENGAGE activity aims to empower citizens to advocate for reform, demand effective implementation, and hold government accountable in the path toward a peaceful and prosperous European Ukraine.
The Communication Assistant is responsible for assisting the Strategic Communication and Research team, illustrating both the mission and success of the ENGAGE activity by utilizing various marketing and branding techniques, and helping design and distribute various internal and external Pact communication products.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in developing communication strategy and its implementation in coordination with the Strategic Communication and Research team;
- Together with the Communication Officer produce a weekly newsletter to donors and partners in English and Ukrainian; compose, edit, design, record and produce publications such as newsletters, leaflets, and brochures;
- Assist with SMM and other publicity for the ENGAGE activity through different outlets;
- Maintain the ENGAGE mailing list, public email account, and public calendar of events;
- Assist with the coordination of a wide array of outreach events, including press conferences, briefings, business luncheons, and partners’ meetings;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Ukrainian;
- Experience in SMM and social media platforms;
- Desktop publishing skills and computer literacy on a variety of software applications, including knowledge of data visualization programs and graphic editors.
- Experience in similar position or experience working with international technical assistance programs supported by USAID or European donors;
- Time-management and organizational skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills;
- Creativity in communicating in different ways;
- Ability to form and maintain relationships through teamwork and networking;
- Self-motivated and highly committed to quality work;
- Knowledge of civil society activism, involvement in specific projects, etc.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with “Communication Assistant” in the subject line by OOB December 11, 2017. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.