Асистент/ка з досліджень (Research Assistant)
Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Research Assistant to ensure smooth and compliance financial project operations for the USAID-funded project supporting Ukraine. This is a remote work position likely to be based in either Ukraine or Poland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the Data Analytics Manager, perform day-to-day tasks related to Project’s research targets;
- Contribute to the design of survey instruments and questionnaires;
- Manage data scripts in various software environments for multiple research projects;
- Contribute to the process of data analysis and visualization of Project’s research;
- Assist with research related procurement including preparing requests for proposals and statements of work for researchers and research firms, soliciting proposals and finalizing contracts in accordance with the required procedures;
- Contribute to the periodic program activity reports;
- Track political news and provide political analysis of the region, and
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- BA Degree in Social Sciences, Masters degree preferred;
- Some experience with data analysis/statistical software such as SPSS, Python, R or STATA;
- A general understanding of quantitative and/or qualitative methods;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Ukrainian required;
- High degree of organization and attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work under time pressure and to meet strict deadlines, good time management and
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of international affairs, politics and civil society.
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by June 7, 2022. Please insert the position you are applying for
(“Research Assistant”) in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement of interest explaining interest
in and qualifications for the job. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and only
finalists will be contacted. For more information, please visit www.chemonics.com.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”