Асистент Проекту “Єдина Громада”, IREX/Ukraine
IREX/Ukraine шукає асистента в проекту “Єдина Громада”.
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information. Founded in 1968, IREX has an annual portfolio of $80 million and a staff of over 400 professionals worldwide who implement programs and provide consulting expertise in more than 100 countries. For more detailed information about IREX please visit
Summary of Position:
IREX office in Ukraine is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Program Assistant for Yedyna Hromada (United Community). The goal of the project is to foster community cohesion in conflict affected areas of Ukraine. More information about the project is available online. Program Assistant will work under the supervision of Program Manager and will provide support to day to day program activities. The position will be based in Kiev with frequent travel to the regions.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Program Manager by providing programmatic, financial, administrative, and logistical support to ensure smooth implementation of the program;
- Support effective collaborations with program partners and participants;
- Assist in organization of program events, including trainings, meetings and big peer-learning workshops;
- Travel to regions to attend program events and meetings;
- Translate program-related documents (English, Russian, and Ukrainian);
- Draft program reports and success stories;
- Assist with filing systems and copying of materials;
- Provide web-based research assistance for projects and publications;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two year of relevant experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- University degree – minimum bachelor level;
- Experience in NGO sector and projects is preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Must be skilled at handling multiple tasks and able to adhere to tight deadlines;
- Advanced English skills preferred;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian languages.
- Interest and background in conflict-resolution and building community cohesion is a plus;
- Ability to travel
Please email your cover letter and resume with “Program Assistant – YH” in the subject line by 12 am on December 8, 2017: [email protected] No phone calls please. Only complete applications will be considered. Candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis as applications are received.