Administrative Assistant у київський офіс Академії електронного управління (Естонія)
e-Governance Academy (Estonia) carries out international cooperation projects in Ukraine supporting the Ukraine Government in creating e-government infrastructure and developing e-services at all government levels of Ukraine.
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who will assist the Project Management Team to achieve the projects’ objectives through effective organization of the project lifecycle and documentation of all actions.
You will be part of the international team of enthusiastic experts for the next three years.
An administrative assistant is experienced in:
• organizing document management;
• compiling project’s lifecycle documents;
• organizing project lifecycle events and preparation of documents for those events;
• recording the minutes of the project’s lifecycle events and summarizing events;
• using modern means of communication;
• monitoring the timely reporting of actions;
• arranging assignments related to errands;
• organizing communication and exchange of information with project partners.
• has previous administrative assistant experience in an international project
(or equivalent experience);
• has good knowledge of documentation of the project’s lifecycle;
• is particularly good in English and Ukrainian;
• has excellent skills in writing in English and Ukrainian;
• has very good computer skills (MS Office);
• is ready to work in a team;
• is conscientious and systematic.
An administrative assistant is a full-time position under the Project Team Leader in Kyiv. A good remuneration package is offered.
To apply please send your application to [email protected] by 21.00, 2 November 2020, including:
• a short motivation letter in English, including your expectation of salary
• CV in English
• samples of your previous works: texts, minutes etc (in Ukrainian and English).
The shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly. The interviews will be conducted in English. If necessary, a trial recording of the minutes of the meeting will be arranged.
Contact person: Anna Hladun, phone 0939750886