Administrative Assistant/ Адміністративний асистент
East Europe Foundation is looking for a candidate: Administrative Assistant (full-time position for 9 months with possible extension of the contract) for USAID RADA Program which aims to promote a representative, accountable and independent parliament – the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Administrative Assistant’s duties:
- Answer telephones and transfer calls to appropriate staff member;
- Accommodate and provide reception services for office visitors;
- Perform general clerical duties for staff upon their request; to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
- Ensure office upkeep and orderliness, including common and storage areas;
- Set up and coordinate in-house meetings and conferences;
- Assist Administrative Officer in coordinating drivers/vehicle transportation;
- Manage basic supplies such as stationery and kitchen supplies;
- Provide assistance and all logistical support to the organization of USAID RADA Program’s meetings, conferences, workshops and training activities for civil society and partners;
- Maintain files and collect monitoring & evaluation data;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Previous experience working with a development project, NGO or International Organization;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian, English and Russian language – reading, writing and speaking;
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Send CV to [email protected]m.org.
Deadline for submission: September 27, 2019.