Вакансія: Short-Term Designer – Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: till February 2022
Chemonics seeks multiple short-term communications experts to provide support to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food (MAPF) of Ukraine. The expert will be directly engaged by the ongoing USAID Transformation Communications Activity in Ukraine. The project aims to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
TCA is recruiting for four experts – including a Communications Team Leader, two Senior Project Managers, and a Designer. The Team Leader will be responsible for communications capacity building and establishing a robust communications department to include processes, policies, and standards, and prioritizing effective communications regarding land reform. The Senior Project Managers will be responsible for developing and implementing a communications strategy to promote land reform and manage the social media presence of MAPF in relation to promotion of land reform. The Designer will support the development of visual materials to promote land reform for both out of home and digital advertisements. These positions will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Development of visual materials for land reform promotion:
- Visuals for advertising campaigns
- Visuals for land reform social media page
- Sourcing, editing and formatting photos and videos as supporting visuals
- Development of layouts of brochures, leaflets, reports and other public materials about land reform
- Development of visual materials about land reform for media and Ministries website and social media pages
- Reporting to Senior project manager 2
- Skills in graphic design and photo editing software applications (Canva / Photoshop)
- Ability to convert complex and abstract ideas into simple visual concepts
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment and be aware of political sensitivities
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in design
- Proven experience of development of visual materials
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than June 9, 2021. https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6116f86e2e7d442f96cc45447742b1d6. Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.