Вакансії у відділі комунікацій, House of Europe programme
посад керівника відділу і 2 співробітників. Заявки приймаються до 18 квітня 2019 року.
The Goethe-Institut Ukraine, the official cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany and a leading international cultural organisation in Ukraine, is recruiting a full-time Communications Lead (as soon as possible and for ca. 4 years) and 2 full-time Communications Officers (from May/June and for ca. 3.5 years) for the House of Europe programme.
House of Europe is a new EU-funded programme fostering professional and creative exchange between Ukraine and the EU in the sectors of culture and creative industries, education, health, social enterprises, media competence, and youth work.
- to lead the Communications team;
- to design and implement a comprehensive external communications strategy focused on disseminating House of Europe’s key messages, objectives, and activities, in close co-ordination with Team Lead;
- to establish benchmarks with clear metrics to measure communication reach of House of Europe;
- to establish and oversee the policies, programmes, and cross-platform communications including campaigns, visibility support, media relations, public relations, digital communication, multimedia production;
- to oversee content development for news releases, articles, case studies, webpage, social media, newsletters, report summaries, videos, and other communication materials that feature House of Europe and its work, maintaining consistency in communications related to established House of Europe positions, goals and strategies, and sensitivity of statements regarding all constituents;
- to manage communication projects, campaigns, and events on time and on budget;
- to develop and direct a comprehensive internal communications strategy to empower and engage staff, consortium members, EUNIC partners;
- to develop a crisis management strategy, to co-ordinate response to communication-related risks and critical incidents in an immediate, reflected, sensitive, and de-escalatory manner, to ensure communication and project staff’s sensitivity to risk management.
Officer for Website + Social Media; Officer for Outreach + Events + Alumni:
- to contribute to and to implement the above;
- to develop, publish, and disseminate website + social media content, in close co-ordination with Communications Lead;
- to organise and implement PR and stakeholder events both in Kyiv and in other cities;
- to co-ordinate the House of Europe Alumni programme, including Alumni events, ensuring active involvement, matching, and synergies with EU programme alumni networks.
MAIN OPPORTUNITIES/CHALLENGES FOR THIS ROLE
- volume and complexity of programme and programme activities;
- intercultural, international, and multi-disciplinary scope of programme activities;
- to accompany ongoing transformation processes and international political contexts;
- to ensure digital engagement and impact for House of Europe activities;
- to work on a flagship EU-funded programme that will contribute to the promotion of EU values in Ukraine.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- English and Ukrainian to C1 level. Good German skills are an asset;
- university degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a closely related field;
- at least three years (Officers: two years) of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in public relations in non-profit or public sectors focusing on culture, education, health, youth, media;
- strong leadership and accountability (Lead);
- experience in devising and delivering innovative and partner-led digital content and distribution strategies;
- experience with visual storytelling through use of photo, video, animations, graphics, charts, etc.
- strong team player, ability to reflect team and leadership roles, to react to problems in teams;
- self-reflection, willingness to revise, acceptance of criticism, ask questions where necessary;
- creative and analytic thinking, structured and result-oriented approach, ability to get things done;
- availability to work under stress, with temporarily high workload, and under minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates wishing to apply should send the filled in application form by e-mail to: [email protected]
Furthermore to be included:
- CV and motivation letter (500-800 words) in English only;
- references to at least 3 examples of campaigns/websites/social media accounts implemented and managed by applicant, specifying own role and responsibility;
- example communication strategy of previously managed project;
- brief outline of a communication strategy for House of Europe (max. 2 pages).
Please enclose your contact information and a phone number by which you can be reached.
Deadline for applications is Thu, 18 April, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EEST (Ukrainian summer time).
Selected candidates will be invited for a phone interview, and, if applicable, for a personal interview.