Консультанти (тендер НДІ на надання консультаційних послуг)
In the framework of USAID funded “Decentralization Offering Better Results and Efficiency” (DOBRE) Program, the National Democratic Institute (NDI) will implement a training program to educate budget officers, local councilors, women-leaders, members of the gender focused caucuses (GFCs), and members of civil society from consolidated communities (CCs) to conduct gender-responsive budgeting (GRB) analysis and develop recommendations on gender mainstreaming in local governance and budgeting. To ensure gender local government in CCs considers priorities of all citizens, NDI will engage with the consultants and experts to implement the DOBRE program and potentially other NDI’s programs related to local governance such as “Capacity Building for Ukraine’s Local Elections 2020” (DRL) throughout Ukraine.
NDI announces competition for training and consultancy services in the field of gender mainstreaming in local governance and gender responsive budgeting in the territory of Ukraine for 6 (six) months period. The services will be provided in the framework of USAID funded “Decentralization Offering Better Results and Efficiency” (DOBRE) program. As for now, the program covers 7 (seven) target oblasts (number might increase as a result of program extension through December 2021): Kirovogradska, Kharkivska, Dnipropetrovska, Khersonska, Mykolayivska, Ternopilska, and Ivano-Frankivska, which will provide direct assistance to 75 consolidated communities (CCs) in these oblasts. The communities will be distributed between service providers based on geographical proximity, the maximum number of service providers under this bidding is 12. The number of hours will vary, however the total hours per month won’t exceed 180 (one hundred eighty).
SCOPE OF WORK
All hired consultants are expected to perform the following tasks:
- Provide technical support and coordination of the training program with NDI;
- Provide technical assistance in development of a training curriculum and materials for executive and elected officials on the topics related to gender mainstreaming and gender responsive budgeting;
- Сoordinate with NDI staff and / or designated contractors on the organization of the TOR: date setting, venues, catering (coffee breaks, lunches, dinners) for event participants, travel arrangements for participants and coaches to the venue; registration of participants and reimbursement of travel for participants upon NDI’s request, etc;
- Participate in contacting and selection of the participants for the trainings;
- Conduct trainings/workshops/seminars/conferences/meetings which include presentation of materials, facilitation of participants’s work individually / in groups, provide recommendations to the participants;
- Provide advisory support online and offline to the participants of the trainings;
- Submit financial and organizational reports on the implementation of events;
- Support ongoing communication with representatives of NDI;
- Provide other deliverables as related to the above and as requested by NDI.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Please find the minimum requirements list, which should meet the bidder:
- At least 2 years experience in the field of gender mainstreaming in local governance and/or gender responsive budgeting
- Proven experience of conducting trainings, participation in conferences, seminars, workshops relevant to the areas covered by this call
- Experience of work with local self-government and civil society organizations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Gender Studies, Social Sciences, Economics or a related field
- Fluence in Ukrainian with excellent verbal and written skills.
Previous experience of work with international agencies is not required, however it will be positively evaluated.
All the candidates will be evaluated based on the above listed criteria, as well as the cost efficiency of the proposal.
The duration of the agreement will be one year – July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021, contingent upon donor approval of the project cost extension.
To participate in the tender, interested bidders must submit the following:
- A completed tender form (in the Annex to the RFP Consultancy services (DOBRE) May 2020) containing information on the bidder’s experience and calculation the cost of services in USD;
- Copies of registration documents (excerpt from the EDR on state registration, taxpayer certificate / certificate, other documents, if any).
Please send your bids electronically, along with a package of scanned tender documents
noting in the subject of the letter “Tender for the purchase of training and consultancy services”.
NDI reserves the right to hold additional negotiations or to request additional times and clarity before selecting the winner.
The full content of request for proposals could be also found at the following link: RFP Consultancy services (DOBRE) May 2020