Старший спеціаліст з підбору персоналу/ Senior Recruiter
Deloitte is seeking resumes for qualified candidates to serve as Senior Recruiter (multiple positions open) in support of the USAID Health Reform Support project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The position of Senior Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for high volume and/or hard-to-fill professional, administrative and management positions throughout the Ministry of Health, National Public Health Center, and SOE eHealth.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Recruits, screens and interviews potential employees for a high volume, and/or complex positions, including managerial and executive roles
- Works with a variety of external and internal sources, employment and advertising agencies to find the best candidates for open positions
- Responsible for identification, assessment and development of candidate pools for vacancies by utilizing various sourcing strategies and techniques
- Ensures that qualified candidates for posted vacancies have been identified; negotiates conditions of the job offers, extends verbal and written contingent job offers
- Work with HRS counterpart organizations to assess needs and determine candidate profiles
- Qualification requirements:
- Language Skills: English – Advanced level proficiency required
- Demonstrated accountability and proactivity, professional and ethical attitude
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of one or more applicant tracking systems
- Strong interviewing skills and knowledge of different interviewing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of Full Life Cycle Recruitment experience
- Expected position duration and workload:
The expected period of performance for these positions will be from March 2019 to June 30, 2019. The anticipated level of effort for these positions will be 40 hours per week. Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than March 6, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Senior Recruiter“. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.