Project Assistant, NGO “Resource Сenter”
NGO “Resource Center” is looking for a happy, creative, and motivated individual who wants to join our team and help support the development of civil society and NGOs in Ukraine.
We are currently seeking to fill a Project Assistant position, reporting to the Project Manager. While the position is based in Kyiv it will require some interesting as well as less interesting travel within Ukraine.
Project Assistant, NGO “Resource Center”
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be positive
- Provide general assistance to all program activities
- Assist in the development of project materials
- Develop and challenge yourself
- Provide administrative and project support, for example, arranging meetings, travel, correspondence. Help to develop projects
- Provide logistical support for project events and maintain logistical support to project staff during travel
- Show interest in helping people, politics, civil society and want to make a difference
- Carry out other tasks as assigned
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- A positive attitude and never afraid of tackling new challenges
- Previous experience working within an NGO or International Organization is an asset
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian, professional English language skills
- University degree
- It helps if you like football to get along with the director, if you don’t we will not tell him.
- A skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Good computer and presentation skills
If you want to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter with “Project Assistant” in the subject line to [email protected] no later than December 31, 2018.