Phаrmacy Storekeeper (Kyiv)
MAGNA is a non-profit independent medical humanitarian оrganization. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff.
We recruit medical and non-medical personnel, collect private and institutional funds and raise awareness among the public about populations in danger. Using a small but highly committed group of staff and volunteers, we have achieved respectable results. We treat patients suffering from a wide array of illnesses and health needs (child health, malnutrition, sexual violence, women health, mental health, HIV/AIDS, malaria, cholera and other diseases).
Currently we have open missions in South Sudan, DR Congo, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Ukraine and Cambodia. Since start we have worked in over 15 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa and America.
In Ukraine, MAGNA has opened mission in 2020 and currently we are working all over Ukraine providing access to medical care for population in crisis through mobile health interventions and supplies donations to the hospitals.
Execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision of the Pharmacy Supervisor or Manager, and in collaboration with the logistics team.
-Supervising material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest or others and reporting them, and stores materials in accordance with the system in force, in order to ensure continuous availability. It includes:
- Ensuring good storage conditions of all medical items in the pharmacy in accordance with pharmaceutical standards in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Ensuring correct fill in entries on the stock cards and software.
- Carrying out or participating in regular inventories.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regards to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse.
- Ensuring that items to be quarantined (on-going quality alerts) or to be placed in quarantine zone (batch recalls, expired or damaged items) are removed from the stock and safely locked.
- Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out, expiry dates and drugs to expire in the following 6 months. Preparing reports and passing it to the supervisor.
Education: Essential, secondary school. Desirable, medical related studies
Experience: Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions. Desirable previous experience in MAGNA or other NGOs in developing countries.
Languages: Fluency in Ukrainian and good command of English – both oral and written.
Knowledge: Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel Good computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected].