Parliamentary Coordinator/ Координатор по роботі з Парламентом
East Europe Foundation is looking for a candidate: Parliamentary Coordinator (full-time position) for USAID RADA Program, which aims to promote a representative, accountable and independent parliament – the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Parliamentary Coordinator’s duties:
- Serve as focal point for the program at the Ukrainian Parliament;
- Conduct monitoring of parliamentary work at the regular basis;
- Conduct basic research on parliamentary development issues;
- Identify ways to bring stakeholders together for effective work of Parliament;
- Assist Program activities on daily basis, participate in organization and preparation of Program related meetings and keep/share with partners’ records and follow up notes;
- Support effective communication line with the Program partners and clients, including through social networks;
- Collect Program related activity data and indicators, keep up respective database, prepare Program related documents and ensure Program related information flow;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly Program plans and reports;
- Translate written documents and provide verbal interpretation for staff as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Previous experience working with a development project, NGO or International Organization;
- Proven analytical experience;
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics;
- Knowledge of political issues preferred;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian and English: reading, writing and speaking;
- Comfortable with virtual communication – through email, Skype, social networks, and the Internet;
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power point), additional experience with database or websites.
Send CV to [email protected]. Deadline for submission: May 1, 2019. State job title in the subject line of email. No phone inquiries, please.