Менеджер із закупівель (Procurement Manager)
Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Procurement Manager for a USAID/Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI)-funded Ukraine Confidence Building Initiative II (UCBI II). The position will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
UCBI II partners with Ukrainians to expand acceptance of a pluralistic civic identity based on common values while prioritizing programming that promotes unity, inclusion, and democratic reform in Ukraine. The program aims to: (1) Increase support for pluralistic national unity, and; (2) Strengthen public confidence in positive, democratic change.
The majority of UCBI II assistance is delivered as grants to local partners, including goods, services, and technical support. UCBI II works closely with a range of partners, including national and local civilian government entities, civil society organizations, media organizations, and community leaders to ensure that activities respond to local priorities and address underlying tensions.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- The Procurement Manager will respond in a timely manner to procurement requests, in coordination with the Activity Management Unit, including the Activity Implementation Manager and the Grants and Subcontracts Manager, to oversee procurements conducted in accordance with Chemonics procurement policies and USAID FAR and AIDAR regulations in support of operations and technical activities.
- The Procurement Manager will assist as needed, under the direction of the Deputy Chief of Party and in close collaboration with Activity Management Unit, to coordinate with local and regional vendors and service providers to obtain quotations and/or initiate procurements of requested commodities and services.
- Monitor contracts and purchase orders issued to vendors and follow up as necessary to ensure compliance with terms and conditions. Will maintain the overall integrity of the procurement filing system by ensuring that appropriate documentation is included in each procurement file.
- Assist with the project’s commodity management tracking system and provide accurate information.
- Will provide procurement status reports and inventory summaries as requested by project staff.
- The Procurement Manager will travel as required to inspect, confirm delivery, and facilitate disposition of equipment at grantee sites.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field.
- Strong management and administrative skills, preferably with respect to managing and backstopping standard and in-kind procurements/grants.
- Strong understanding of USAID procurement regulations, particularly FAR and AIDAR.
- Ability to coordinate with external partners and monitor counterparts and subcontractors or grantees.
- Ability to work in a multinational, multicultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and time management.
- Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian language, and proficient English language.
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by COB June 09, 2020. Please insert the position you are applying for (“Procurement Manager”) in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement of interest explaining interest in and qualifications for the job. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”