Head of Students Recruitment Office Київської школи економіки
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
Position Summary: Head of Students Recruitment Office will be responsible for development and implementation of the KSE students’ recruitment campaign for Economics Education (including international program), Public Policy & Governance programs together with KSE Development & Communications Department.
Your role will include:
- Elaboration and implementation of recruitment Strategy and Action plan;
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures regulating the recruitment process;
- Maintaining databases of potential students and their stages of development;
- Serving as a liaison for potential students, being a point of contact;
- Development and implementation of a social media plan for student recruitment;
- Planning and supervising brand awareness events for potential students;
- Supervision of the recruitment events;
- Building a network of faculty who are KSE ambassadors;
- Securing links with various educational advising centers and student organizations, such as Fulbright, AEISEC, FREE Network and others;
- Cooperation with Fundraising Officer on the development of scholarship programs;
- Grant applications for recruitment activities;
- Participating in KSE’s development and strategy planning.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience in Marketing, Sales, Communications or Project Management
- Have strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English)
- Are up to date in educational trends
- Are responsible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have high morals and personal values
- Are initiative with a high level of responsibility in work (able to meet deadlines)
If interested, please send your CV in English indicating your salary expectations.
Mark your email subject line: Head of Students Recruitment Office.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.