Grants officer – Kharkiv, Dnipro/ Грантовий/ва офіцер/ка – Харків, Дніпро
HELVETAS is the largest Swiss nongovernmental organization with a dual mandate for long-term development and humanitarian response. It has been present in Ukraine for several year implementing development projects mainly through local partners.
Starting date: September/October 2023
Duration: 6 month – 1 year, renewable
Duty Station: Kharkiv and Dnipro
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The position holder works under the direction of the Project Manager, Country Coordinator and in cooperation with Helvetas support staff.
- Ensure distribution of small grants to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Conduct mapping of needs of MSMEs in targeted oblasts
- Review project applications and communicate with applicant organizations
- Prepare grants agreements and related documentation
- Ensure proper monitoring of supported activities
- Provide support to overall program implementation
- Other duties as assigned
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience working with a non-governmental organization and/or international organization is an advantage
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Good oral and written Ukrainian and English skills
HELVETAS offers highly competitive salary and possibility of partial home office.
HELVETAS will cover the cost of the travel between the duty station cities, and to/from Kyiv
To ask any questions or apply email to [email protected]
Due to the urgency recruitment will be done on a rolling basis, thus the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.