Фахівці для роботи в проекті USAID State-Owned Enterprise Reform
Chemonics International, a leading international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks technical experts for the anticipated State-Owned Enterprise Reform project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks specialists in the following areas:
- State-owned enterprise reform
- Corporate governance and management
- Public-private partnership development
- Privatization or divestiture of public assets
- Policy and regulatory framework development
- Anti-corruption initiatives
- Strategic communications
To apply, please use this link.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.