Business Analysis Associate | ПРООН
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
UNDP Ukraine seeks to hire a Business Analysis Associate to support the implementation of the “Digital, Inclusive, Accessible: Support to Digitalisation of Public Services in Ukraine (DIA Support) Project” which is implemented with the support of Sweden.
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Senior IT Specialist, the Business Analysis Associate shall provide ongoing Project and administrative assistance and support to the DIA Support Project, performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
Summary of key functions:
- Under general supervision of the Senior IT Specialist, work with Ukraine’s authorities and Diia State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) on government administrative services refactoring and make sure that the services designed under the auspices of the Project are usable, appealing to the target audiences and properly tested;
- Take part in the development of specifications, business process schemes, terms of reference and other necessary documents for public e-service implementation and upgrade;
- Support Senior IT Specialist with the management of external contractors and teams of external experts hired by the Project to do elements of the Project work;
- Produce analytical documents;
- Ensure the mainstreaming of gender equality and women’s empowerment considerations in the field of expertise;
- Promote a safe and enabling environment free of discrimination and abusive behavior;
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Public Administration, Science, Social Science, Data or Business Analytics or related field would be desirable, but this is not a requirement.
- Six (6) years of relevant professional experience in IT-related initiatives working on business analysis, product development, creation of specifications for IT systems or managing software development at national or international level.
- Alternatively, if in a possession of Bachelor’s degree, three (3) years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (Office 365, OneDrive, MS Word, Excel) and knowledge of specialized project/task management software (Jira, Asana, Trello or similar).
- Proven experience in creation of specifications, user stories or business process descriptions for IT systems development.
- Understanding of Ukraine’s IT development market and most current trends in public e-service or e-democracy tools implementation in Ukraine.
- Experience with the state (national or local level) services or e-democracy tools is an asset.
- Knowledge of BPMN notation is an asset.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian (spoken and written).
The following documents shall be required from the applicants:
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past positions held and their main underlying functions, their durations (month/year), the qualifications, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate, and at least three (3) the most recent professional references of previous supervisors. References may also include peers.
- A cover letter (maximum length: 1 page) indicating why the candidate considers him-/herself to be suitable for the position.
- Managers may ask (ad hoc) for any other materials relevant to pre-assessing the relevance of their experience, such as reports, presentations, publications, campaigns or other materials.
The application deadline is 3 March 2022.
For more information on responsibilities, requirements, and an application process, please visit.