Асистент/ка фінансового відділу у м. Київ
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ukraine is seeking a qualified professional for the Country Office to fill the position of the
Accounting Assistant (full-time, Kyiv)
(internal SAP code: Accounting Assistant)
As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, we are dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment promotion, energy and the environment, and peace and security. The diverse expertise of our federal enterprise is in demand around the globe – from the German Government, European Union institutions, the United Nations, the private sector and governments of other countries. We work with businesses, civil society actors and research institutions, fostering successful interaction between development policy and other policy fields and areas of activity. Our main commissioning party is the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The commissioning parties and cooperation partners all place their trust in GIZ, and we work with them to generate ideas for political, social and economic change, to develop these into concrete plans and to implement them. Since we are a public-benefit federal enterprise, German and European values are central to our work. Together with our partners in national governments worldwide and cooperation partners from the worlds of business, research and civil society, we work flexibly to deliver effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
Key responsibilities include inter alia:
- Providing payments of invoices in cash.
- Providing bank payments to invoices.
- Processing of primary financial documents for GIZ projects using the software WINPACCS (Bank/ Cashbook) and ensuring compliance with the GIZ rules in project management.
- Verification of invoices (invoice check) in compliance with internal rules and procedures.
- Ensuring good communication and flow of information within the GIZ country office and with the projects.
- Filing and archiving of financial documentation.
- Support in preparation for audits and internal controls.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- University degree in finance, accounting or similar degree.
- Work experience in GIZ would be a benefit.
- Excellent command of German and/or English.
- Good practical knowledge of information and communication technologies as well as PC applications.
- Confidential treatment of data and information.
- Reliability, flexibility, high loyalty, high self-discipline, team player.
- Official employment.
- Salary fixed in EUR, performance-related bonuses and 13th salary.
- Medical insurance, 29 vacation days annually.
- Language classes, hard and soft skills trainings.
- Individual and group psychological support.
- Possible remote and flexible work.
- Meaningful and valuable work, international environment.
Full-time position with 40-hours working week. The contract duration is 1 year. Prolongation is possible. Starting as soon as possible.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
We are looking forward to your application in English, comprising your CV and a Cover letter explaining your motivation to apply for the job to [email protected] until COB 07 April 2023, Friday.
By sending the application the candidate gives the consent for the personal data processing for recruitment processes solely.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment process.