Асистент з фінансових питань
Deloitte is seeking resumes from qualified candidates to serve as Finance Assistant in support of the USAID Health Reform Support. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Finance Assistant is expected to support the Operations and Finance Manager with managing and processing financial transactions, including the collection, preparation, and submission of financial and accounting documents.
- Assist with processing payments and monitoring financial accounts;
- Contribute to preparing financial reports;
- Review vendor invoices and monitor obligation limits;
- Provide backstopping support for travel and event logistics and procurements;
- Support the team in development of procedures, policies, in record keeping as required and related to overall administration of the project, including procurement;
- Assist with implementing other operations and administrative tasks, as requested by the Operations and Finance Manager;
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in accounting, economics, business or finance;
- No less than one (1) year of relevant work experience;
- Medium expertise in financial tracking using Excel-based or similar tools;
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Fluent English and Ukrainian;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and plan tasks;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded projects is a bonus.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected] no later than August 2, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.