Асистент з досліджень в Пакт, Інк.
Пакт, Інк. оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Асистента з досліджень для проекту USAID/ENGAGE (далі – англ.)
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of Research Assistant for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Supervisor: Strategic Communication and Research Manager
Job type: Full time
Effective Date: ASAP
Duration: eight months with possibility of the extension
Pact is an international development organization with a mission to help build strong communities globally that provide people with an opportunity to earn a dignified living, raise healthy families, and participate in democratic life. Pact achieves this by strengthening the capacity of grassroots organizations, coalitions and networks and by forging linkages among government, business and the citizen sectors to achieve social, economic and environmental justice.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact seeks candidates to fill the position of Research Assistant for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine. ENGAGE aims to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic actions at the national, regional, and local level. By strengthening civil society’s responsiveness to diverse constituencies, the USAID/ENGAGE activity aims to empower citizens to advocate for reform, demand effective implementation, and hold government accountable in the path toward a peaceful and prosperous European Ukraine.
In coordination with the Strategic Communication and Research Manager, the Research Assistant will provide technical input to the ENGAGE activity, process statistical data and contribute to data analysis and interpretation, disseminate and share knowledge with key actors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in study design, data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation, draft preparation of the final products;
- Ensure data-driven approaches to the ENGAGE program activity;
- Work closely with the ENGAGE’s Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to assess and share results;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience on similar position; experience of working with the international technical assistance programs supported by USAID or European donors would be a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to process and analyze statistical data, and synthesize research findings (both qualitative and quantitative);
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in both English and Ukrainian;
- Familiarity with Ukrainian context and governance sector;
- Strong knowledge of civic engagement strategies and approaches to working with diverse stakeholders and marginalized groups.
- Knowledge of USAID’s Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Learning Agenda;
- Flexible and creative thinker; open to new approaches;
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and excellent interpersonal skills;
- A strong commitment to the mission of ENGAGE.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with “Research Assistant” in the subject line by COB February 22, 2018. Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.