Асистент проекту ЄС для розвитку громадянського суспільства
Проект ЄС для розвитку громадянського суспільства в Україні шукає асистента проекту (Project Administrator).
Далі оголошення англійською мовою
The EU-funded project “Civil Society Development in Ukraine” is looking for an administrator. The position is full time and based in Kyiv.
The project provides technical assistance for the implementation of the EU’s civil society programmes and projects in Ukraine. The project includes capacity building and training components for civil society actors, technical assistance to recipients of EU grant funds, and support to civil society actors in the context of the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
- Office administration including responsibility for communication facilities (IT, telephones), security, electricity, office material, coffee, etc.
- Secretarial duties such as recording minutes, organising meetings, correspondence, finalising reports, logistical support (hotel reservation, travel arrangements) etc.
- Book-keeping, handling of bank account, contacts with Ukrainian authorities.
- Administration of procurements (documentation, invitation to bidders, writing evaluation protocol, contract administration, etc).
- Translation of project documents and interpretation at meetings.
- Relevant university degree and professional experience of at least 3 years, related to working as administrator for an international technical assistance project
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to plan your own work, take own initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
- Good team-working skills
- IT proficiency (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent spoken and writing skills in Ukrainian, Russian and English
Applications with CV (including references) should be submitted to [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 8th February 2019.