Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as Analyst in support of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support (HRS). The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Analyst will provide assistance with documentation of the business processes including process mapping, elaboration of the requirements and reporting.
- Analyze documents and data
- Support the documentation of the business processes and gather the requirements
- Prepare reports and technical documentation with requirements, processes, concepts and models
- Participate in workshops with experts and stakeholders
- Contribute to the design sessions
- Conduct elaboration of requirements and processes mapping
- Prepare Use Cases, Requirements Catalogues and BPMN process maps in accordance with project requirements
- Draft minutes and action items and coordinate resolution with the application teams
- Follow through on assigned tasks
- Understand and use project tools to document decisions, action items etc.
- Build strong client relationships with counterparts on client engagements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of business analysis principles and tools (BPMN, requirements types)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a broad audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- English language on the upper-intermediate level
Would be an asset:
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following roles: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, BI analyst
- Agile experience (SCRUM, Jira)
- Microsoft Visio (or alike tool) experience
- Understanding of Software Development lifecycle methodologies RUP, MSF, Continuous Integration, Agile/Lean.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0
- Experience in digital strategy development or assisting in digital transformation of business
- Experience in health related projects
- Fluent English
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than May 30, 2021. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Analyst”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.