Аналітик для Команди підтримки реформ при Мінприроди
Reform Support Team (RST) at the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Ukraine is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists the Ministry in the design and implementation of priority reforms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Support to Working Groups, Project Manager and Legal Approximation Expert:
- data and information search, integration and analysis;
- drafting of evidence-based policy;
- organizational support to the RST (events, round tables, conferences and forums to engage stakeholders on key reform themes and policy proposals);
- preparation of slides for presentations, infographics.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in economy, Law or Environmental science/ Environmental management / Environmental protection. Master’s degree is an asset
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- PC literacy (advanced PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word skills)
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English
General professional experience:
- More than 5 years of general professional experience
- Prior experience of work in public services is a plus
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience of relevant experience, expertise in subsurface sector would be considered as an advantage
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in environmental protection, data collection and analysis
- Experience with government entities and their mandate and processes is an asset
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by May 27, 2018, 23.59 (Kyiv time) to the following address: [email protected].
All submissions must include:
- a completed Application Form;
- the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae and Reference Letter from a recent supervisor (original in English, or Ukrainian with English translation) together with the contact details for two further referees who, if contacted, can attest to the professional and/or educational background of the candidate.
Only complete submissions, containing the above, can be considered.