IFES шукає компанію для проведення IT-курсу Certified Network Defender(CND)
IFES is an independent, non-governmental organization (NGO) with headquarters registered in the United States of America. IFES supports citizens’ rights to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions. As the global leader in democracy promotion, we advance good governance and democratic rights by providing technical assistance to election officials, empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process and applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 145 countries – from developing democracies, to mature democracies.
IFES Ukraine is organizing a specialized five-day IT course “Certified Network Defender” (CND) for cybersecurity strengthening for representatives of the Secretariat of the CEC held in Kyiv on 3-7, or 10-14, or 17-21 December 2018 (the specific dates will be determined in consultation with IFES). In this regard, IFES requires a specialized service provider that can conduct an “Certified Network Defender“ training for 8-10 participants. CND is the world’s most advanced network defense course that covers 14 key network security domains to be considered by stakeholders when planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and to provide network administrators with real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
The service provider has to be authorized and certified to provide this course and will be responsible for implementing following activities:
- Provide a two-day certified course program;
- Develop international certified design of certificates and hand it to the participants after the end of the training;
- Develop a questionnaire for participants before and after the training;
- Conduct a training course Certified Network Defender
- List of participants;
- Program of the course;
- Questionnaires for the participants of the event to evaluate the effectiveness of the training;
- Certificates to participants of international certified design.
The interested providers should submit their proposals. The deadline for submitting the proposal is 2pm, 16th of November 2018 (Kyiv time). Please send your proposal to Ms. Kateryna Makhova at [email protected] copying Mr. Maksym Palamarchuk ([email protected]) with “Certified Network Defender training” in the subject line. Proposal should consist of following documents:
- Supporting documents which confirm certification of the provider to conduct such trainings;
- Certified program/description of the course;
- Price Offer to provide services to IFES excluding VAT (please note that IFES is implementing the projects which are funded by USAID therefore may be exempt from VAT tax);
- CVs and supporting documents for all proposed trainers (trainer should have not less than 2 years of experience in the field);
- Documents, confirming bidder’s experience in the field (not less than 2 years of experience required);
- Registration documents of the bidder including bank details (applicant should apply from the same legal entity, with whom IFES may potentially sign a contract).
End of the announcement