Вакансія: RBM (Results-Based Management) Expert/Consultant
Job Title: RBM Expert/Consultant.
Project Name: Support to Ukraine’s Reforms for Governance (SURGe).
Job Type: RBM Expert/Consultant.
Location of Position: Onsite job position for now, hybrid, residence in Kyiv.
Reporting to: Team Lead, Sector Lead.
Remuneration: Fees are subject to negotiation and shall not exceed established market rates.
Indicative LOE/Time Frame: Full-time, Monday-Friday.
The duration of the contract is till the end of December 2024 with a possibility of extensions (subject of approval and implemented deliverables during a previous deployment).
For contracting (after the job offer is made), the selected candidate is expected to be registered as a Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group (consultancy services).
Language Requirements: Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian, ability to speak and write clearly and correctly, including experience of work with government documents.
Professional knowledge of English, strong writing skills.
Application Deadline: February 09, 2024.
1. A cover letter is mandatory to be considered. Cover letters should effectively align your skills and experiences with the specific job responsibilities outlined in the position’s description, demonstrating your aptitude and enthusiasm for the role, your daily fee and current availability.
2. Alinea International accepts electronic submissions only. Send your cover letter and CV in English to [email protected] till indicated deadline for applications.
3. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Alinea is an international development consultancy providing technical and management expertise that helps people improve their lives. We work with governments, investors, companies, and communities to create lasting change. Over 37 years, Alinea has successfully delivered more than 1000 projects worldwide. alineainternational.com
Alinea International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment and hiring process. All offers of employment or job opportunities with Alinea International that include any form of a request for payment of fees or collect information on bank accounts are fraudulent. Any requests for such payment or information should be refused and reported to your local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action and to Alinea International.
DEIAB Statement Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging:
At Alinea International we value diversity, equity, inclusivity, accessibility and belonging in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer opposed to all forms of discrimination. We actively seek and encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds recognizing that an inclusive workforce enriches our organization and achieves smarter, more innovative results.
Alinea is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Due to the nature of our work, all candidates will be subject to due diligence checks and extensive background checks where appropriate.
Project Description: In October 2019, Alinea International launched a new five-year project in Ukraine: Support Ukraine Reforms in Governance (SURGe). SURGe is a technical assistance project in Ukraine, funded by Global Affairs Canada and implemented by Alinea International Ltd.
SURGe’s Ultimate Outcome is to help the Government of Ukraine (GoU) to deliver governance and economic reforms that better respond to the needs of its citizens. To achieve this, the Project will strategically enhance and strengthen the GoU’s reform management functions, namely its capacity to undertake planning and analysis of reforms that consider citizen impact and to implement these reforms.
About the Work: SURGe provides technical assistance to multiple Ministries to:
(i) increase their capacity in the development of policies/reforms, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation using the Results-Based Management (RBM) methodology, which is already embedded into Ukraine’s legislation;
(ii) implement a citizen-oriented approach to policy development according to GBA+ methodology as stated in Ukraine’s legislation.
To achieve these objectives, SURGe Project is looking for а RBM (Results-Based Management) Expert who will be working with the team to help design policies/reforms using RBM and GBA+.
• Deliver Strategic Sessions or other capacity building events on particular policies for Ministries: these events combine RBM training on results planning, integration of citizen needs with immediate and practical application to develop the ministries’ specific plans (policies) and usage of Projectua.
• Updating the existing capacity-building program on RBM in line with the new challenges and the National Reform Agenda.
• In close cooperation with other Unit’s experts co-design government-wide capacity building programs on Needs Assessment.
• In close cooperation with other Unit’s experts co-deliver training on RBM and Needs Assessment in frame of cooperation with stakeholders.
• Conducting analysis of ministerial inputs to the National Reform Agenda.
• Conducting assessment of current constraints and opportunities regarding the incorporation of RBM and citizen-impact into the National Reform Agenda.
• Deliver consultations on Action Plans and strategic documents development.
• Other tasks related with Unit’s duties, per request.
• Ability to teach people, excellent communication skills, strong ethics, well-balanced and mature personality, positive attitude to the job.
• Understanding of Results-Based Management (RBM) and experience in implementation is a plus;
• Understanding of governmental machinery.
• Experience in drafting strategic planning documents.
• Experience in delivering trainings, strategic sessions.
• Experience in learning program development.
• Experience in international organizations, reform projects at the governmental level.
• Professional knowledge of PowerPoint, ability to produce high-quality visual material.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Experience in data collecting and analysis is a plus.