USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ЕRA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC looking for Human Resources Officer (Kramatorsk)
USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The project works in particular with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in manufacturing and engineering sectors to promote innovations, and expand to new markets across Ukraine, the European Union, and other destinations.
To strengthen our Human Resources team in the Head Office, we are looking for highly qualified Human Resources Officer for Kramatorsk.
About the job
In close coordination with HR Manager contributes with HR support to the project team according to Ukrainian Labor Code, DAI’s policies and procedures and USAID requirements, including DAI Consultant’s and Staff employment documents preparation, interviewing, close cooperation with finance department.
Human Resources Officer will help to compliance with DAI policies, and local labor laws, support the hiring procedure in ERA in close coordination with HR Manager and hiring manager ensuring that employment procedure is done as per DAI Field Operational Manual and Ukrainian Labor Code.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure compliance with DAI policies, and local labor and civil laws, support the hiring procedure and recruitment of consultants in ERA in close coordination with HR Manager and hiring manager ensuring that recruitment is done as per DAI Field Operational Manual and USAID operational standards and policies.
- Make pre-selection of the candidates for designated vacancies; submit the pre-selection candidates’ sheet to the recruiting manager and HR Manager for further decision making.
- Request and check submitted by the candidates’ documents, check references, prepare selection notes.
- Draft Independent Consultant Agreements for new hires to be ready before a start date;
- Monitoring the contracts duration, keep tracking of the agreements’ periods. Draft Modifications to the consultant agreements;
- Maintain a database of all consultants’ contracts with dates of contract start, modifications and termination;
- Assist in updating personnel and field operational manual, review and/or advice on policy change, dissemination and implementation of new policies from HO or management;
- Coordinate with GDIP hiring of consultants under civil agreements, prepare acts of services acceptance for consultants under civil agreements, manage collection of documentation to be submitted to GDIP.
- Coordinate in the area of responsibility induction process for newly recruited consultants.
- Enter HR data into Technical & Administrative Information System (TAMIS) and generate required reports
- Maintain Consultants agreements in HR files, ensure confidentiality and no access policy.
- Update HR documents in Share Point and in TAMIS regularly and upload recruitment and employment documentation for new consultant staff.
- Collect and upload to TAMIS performance management plans, share with employees learning and development opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as required
To be successful in this role we expect you to have at least 2 years work experience in Human Resources, including Ukrainian labor and civil law adherence in personnel management, and efficient records keeping systems, at least 1 years’ experience working on USAID or other donor-funded projects
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, law or related field
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing, data base, ERP systems, and spreadsheet experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Working knowledge in English and professional level of Ukrainian is required
- Strong analytical, math and logical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience working in Eastern Ukraine
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension until August 2023.
Salary Level: We offer competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kramatorsk
Benefits: all benefits envisaged by Labor Code of Ukraine, corporate medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
Start date: September 2020
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: August 16, 2020 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine