Спеціаліст з SMM та комунікацій, проект “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах (TAPAS)”
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Job Type: Full-time
- Application Deadline: 06 December 2018
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development, and independent media, is accepting applications for Social Media & Communications Associate for the USAID and UK aid funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build the trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services. The activity focus on three areas: 1) large-scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
This position reports to the Communications Manager.
The Social Media & Communications Associate works to promote TAPAS’ core messages, activities, and image via social media and contributes to the delivery of the project’s communications plan.
- Maintain program’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), ensure timely updates;
- Draft messaging points for TAPAS personnel and, when needed, for the project’s beneficiaries and stakeholders;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy and in supporting the program’s partners in their communication;
- Timely update and maintaining of the program’s website and, when appropriate, contribute to the redesign of the program website;
- Maintain calendars and appointments;
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials); Coordinate work with vendors;
- Support program’s media relation efforts by maintaining a media database, drafting press releases and organizing media events;
- Support program’s components activities by assisting in organizing public events, conferences, press briefings, round tables, etc.;
- Prepare weekly media monitoring for program staff;
- Contribute to development of monthly information newsletter for partners;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with other activities under the USAID Anti-Corruption Project in Ukraine, other related USAID, UK aid and USG-funded activities in Ukraine, and with the Government of Ukraine to ensure message complementarity and consistency;
- Assist with short-term budget planning;
- Contribute to the communications component of the project’s work plan and donor reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field;
- Minimum two (2) years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Prior work experience with USAID-funded and other international organization program strongly preferred;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred;
- Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian required;
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “SMCATAPAS” in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.