Спеціаліст з розвитку бізнесу (Business Development Specialist)
The Right to Protection (R2P) is a charitable fund that strives for Ukraine to become a country where refugees, stateless, non-citizens and displaced persons enjoy dignity and protection. For the Innovating Pathways to Integration of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Ukraine Project we are looking for the Business Development Specialist to become a part of our team to share our values and to strengthen R2P communication potential.
The overall goal of the Project is to facilitate integration of refugees and asylum seekers into Ukrainian society. The project as a whole is designed to lay the groundwork for future integration efforts by civil society, government, and the private sector.
Duties and responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:
- Work one-on-one with refugees and asylum seekers to assist with resume creation, job search, and job application;
- Develop and maintain positive ongoing relationships with a variety of local companies who declared their willingness to hire refugees in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Expand employer base for refugee job placements;
- Work with clients to prepare them for employment, including:
- Basic job skills training (e.g. workplace expectations, communication, etc.);
- Orientation to culture and expectations of work in Ukraine;
- Work with Employment Team to creatively address barriers to self-sufficiency;
- Assist clients through process of applying for employment;
- Follow up with clients after job placement to address areas of concern and ensure continued employment;
- Document contacts with clients and employers, reporting on progress as necessary;
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- University degree in Development Studies, Economy or Socio-Economic Development, Business Administration, or another related field;
- Experience in sales, marketing, human resources or related field desired;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Strong interest in human rights;
- Ability to business trips;
- Excellent Ukrainian & English and Russian language proficiency;
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including cross-cultural communicative skills and discretion when addressing client issues.
R2P will offer the successful applicant a 5-month contract (October 2018 – February 2019), renewable dependent on funding and performance.
Send résumé to [email protected]. Responses will be sent only to those individuals who were selected for interview. No phone calls, please.
For more information about organization, please, visit our web-site http://www.r2p.org.ua.
Applications close date
24 September 2018. If an appropriate candidate is identified, R2P reserves the right to recruit ahead of this deadline.