Спеціаліст із публічних закупівель до Управління ООН з обслуговування проектів (UNOPS)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide UNOPS with a high-level understanding of the status of public procurement in Ukraine, including ongoing and planned activities by the government and international partners to improve procurement capacity and practices. On that basis, the consultant will make recommendations on which areas could benefit from UNOPS expertise, identify potential collaboration areas, and help develop UNOPS programmes that address the identified needs.
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, International Relations, Political/Security/Development Studies, or other relevant disciplines is required.
- Post-graduate certifications or accredited training in public procurement is desirable.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, working on Public Procurement. You would have substantial experience from a government agency, a leading local or global provider of management advisory or consulting services to the public sector.
- Experience with excellent knowledge of the public procurement system (regulations, and key stakeholders) in Ukraine is a requirement.
- Knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Agenda 2030 will be an advantage.
- Experience as a World Bank, Regional Development Bank, OECD Procurement Specialist / Consultant will be an advantage.
- Experience from developing and executing partnership and business development plans, including a recent record of project development, is desirable
Fluency in English and Ukrainian is required. Working knowledge of Russian is an asset.