Шукаємо фахівця з комунікацій, проект “Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах (TAPAS)”
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance, civil society development, and independent media, is accepting applications for Communications Associate for the USAID and UKaid-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) program.
The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build the trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services. The activity will focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices.
The Communications Associate works with communication consultants and vendors to promote TAPAS’ core messages and image; and assists with the delivery of high-level public events for GoU and civil society stakeholders.
This position reports to the Communications Manager.
- Support a long-term communications strategy with clear interim objectives and indicators;
- Coordinate with Communications Manager in implementing communication strategy and in supporting project’s partners in their communication;
- Support program’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube);
- Maintain calendars and appointments;
- Timely update of the project’s web site;
- Support the design of the program outreach materials (e.g. social media graphics, booklets, leaflets, brochures) and event-related communications products (e.g. banners, name badges, hand out materials);
- Support project’s media relation efforts by maintaining media database, drafting press releases and organizing media events;
- Support project’s components activities by assisting in organizing events;
- Contribute to the preparation of weekly media monitoring for program staff;
- Contribute to monthly information newsletter for partners;
- Assist in coordinating communications efforts with other activities under the USAID Anti-Corruption Projects in Ukraine, other related USAID and USG-funded activities in Ukraine, and with the GoU to ensure message complementarity and consistency;
- Contribute to the communications component of the program’s work plan and donor reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, international relations, or a related field, Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting an effective communications strategy; a focus on engaging government and civil society stakeholders preferred;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills in Ukrainian and English;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) required;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) preferred;
- Experience with website design and/or maintenance preferred;
- Native Ukrainian and/or Russian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with CATAPAS in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.