USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets ES-CEM project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to support the ES-CEM program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for a timely provision of administrative and logistical support to all program activities and for the implementation of administrative systems, procedures and policies. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will ensure coordination and effective sharing of information and resources within the department.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will work cooperatively with project employees, short-term associates and partner organizations to contribute to the success of the program. This position will report directly to the Chief of Party (COP) and work closely with the entire project team to plan, coordinate and track program support services and activities.
This is a full-time position located in Ukraine.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within the department, extend administrative support to the technical team, and streamline record management and data archiving.
- Provide assistance to the team in meetings with technical teams to identify their program support needs.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative tasks within the team and expediting required outputs.
- Manage and maintain appropriate documentation and records of program staff and activities.
- Coordinate staff and short-term associate’s field travel (when applicable).
- Assist with the acquisition, distribution and storage of office equipment and supplies.
- Oversee the delivery of administrative support services (janitorial service, assistance for meetings/events/workshops).
- Ensure the preparation and provision of work spaces for new hires, Home Office visitors, and short-term associates.
- Perform various position-related tasks, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Public Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated and in-depth knowledge of administrative systems.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent, self-starter, with strong customer service orientation.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian required.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter under the subject name “Секретар/Адміністративний асистент”
to email address: [email protected]
*Position will be filled on a rolling basis*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.