Радник з питань внутрішніх стратегічних комунікацій/ Strategic Advisor for Internal Communications (short-term consultancy)
Deloitte is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a short-term Strategic Advisor for Internal Communications in the communication department of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The position is supported by the USAID Health Reform Support Project (HRS).
Period of Performance: October 2021 – January 2022
Level of Effort: 20 days
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability, and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The Strategic Advisor for Internal Communications will support the communication team of the Ministry of Health in developing and implementing an internal communication strategy for the MOH.
- identify, develop, and implement strategies for internal communications;
- develop and lead the implementation of corporate culture;
- establish and manage the internal communications function;
- manage relationships with core internal MOH departments to ensure key corporate messages are appropriately reflected;
- develop and implement the project of intangible motivation of employees.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications or a related field;
- at least 5 years of communications experience (employee communications experience preferred);
- experience in project management;
- ability to work in a team;
- excellent planning and time management skills;
- strong communication literacy (oral and written Ukrainian);
- knowledge of civil service legislation;
- experience in the medical sphere will be an advantage.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference to [email protected] no later than September 16, 2021. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Strategic Advisor for Internal Communications”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.