Проект USAID «ВзаємоДія (SACCI)» шукає спеціаліста з комунікацій
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anticorruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
The t (CS) will support SACCI activities to build the communications and outreach capacity of Ukrainian counterpart institutions on the national, regional and local levels to develop and implement effective anticorruption communication strategies. The CS will be responsible for the media promotion of SACCI activities and will work with partners/vendors to ensure the compliance of media materials with USAID regulations. The CS will contribute to the SACCI program activities planning, design and reporting. The CS will report to the Communications Team Lead (CTL) on all technical matters, and to the Chief of Party (COP) and the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) on administrative matters.
- Under supervision of the Comms Team Lead Contributes into the SACCIeffort developing and implementing anticorruption communications strategy and plan.
- Manage the content of the SACCI website and social media presence (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to increase outreach to stakeholders and access to program resources. The key target audience for the on-line presence is youth, and content should be planned and developed accordingly. However, other TA will be used for certain activities (see below)
- Contribute to the SACCI activities in building capacity and skills of SACCI counterparts and beneficiaries in the government, civil society and the mass media in developing and implementing effective public communication activities.
- Support CTL in managing SACCI partner organizations, grantees, service providers and consultants in implementing activities towards reaching SACCI project objectives and targets.
- Identify key accomplishments, learning opportunities, and findings of SACCI activities and deliverables to highlight through communications channels and products to increase the accessibility and utilization of project information.
- Participate in writing, production, or editing of project materials including reports, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and success stories related to project activities and accomplishments.
- Facilitate the production or developing of customized products such as data visualizations and infographics, videos, and other communication products related to project activities and anti-corruption reform.
- Organize and support workshops, trainings, and events based on findings and lessons learned for stakeholders, in order to facilitate collaborative learning.
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting on achieved results and reached targets.
- Demonstrate diplomacy to foster an atmosphere of teamwork productivity, creativity, fairness, equity, and innovation, and support for diversity.
- Collaborate with the SACCI team on achieving results and reaching targets.
- Implement other relevant activities and tasks as required.
- Higher education in communications or a related field.
- At least three years of relevant experience conducting strategic communications activities on the issues of public social and political concerns.
- Experience working with governmental and civil society institutions in developing and implementing effective and innovative communication activities desired, but not obligatory.
- Demonstrated understanding of communicating the key public policy issues including anti-corruption to different audiences.
- Experience developing and maintaining social media tools (Facebook, YouTube etc).
- Experience working with developing communication materials using computer graphic applications, for example: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Piktochart, Prezi, etc strongly desired.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded or other international organization projects and familiarity with USAID communications policies is an asset.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent and self-starter.
- Ability and wi llingn ess to travel within Ukraine.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency Ukrainian and proficiency in English required.
To apply, please visit our website: https://bit.ly/2VzAfYX
Application submission deadline is Monday, May 10, 2019, by 6:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.