Проект ” Підтримка організацій-лідерів у протидії корупції в Україні “ВзаємоДія” шукає менеджера із залучення громадськості та молодіжних програм
Civic Engagement and Youth Program Manager,
Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program, Ukraine
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption efforts, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
MSI is seeking a full-time civic engagement and youth program manager to support the SACCI program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for working with civil society organizations (including youth, gender, and vulnerable groups), civic activists, private sector and professional associations to promote engagement of citizens and different target audiences in anti-corruption activities and building and maintaining civic networks. The manager will also ensure engagement of youth groups and activists and civil society organizations into SACCI’s extra-curricular civic education activities and anti-corruption events and initiatives. The civic engagement and youth program manager will report to the civic engagement team leader (CTL) on all technical matters, and to the chief of party (COP) and the deputy chief of party (DCOP) on administrative matters. This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and cooperation with relevant counterparts, beneficiaries and stakeholders and seek to engage them in the SACCI activities.
- Support networking and collaboration among constituency-based, non-governmental actors (civil society organizations (CSOs), youth groups and activists, professional associations, etc.) that work in the anti-corruption related areas. This also includes supporting communication among the members of the networks through social media, newsletters and other innovative products.
- Build, through training and mentoring, capacity and skills of the constituency-based, non-governmental actors to engage citizens and target groups in anti-corruption activities.
- Contribute to assessing citizen and youth awareness and engagement into anti-corruption activities in Ukraine and translate findings into SACCI activity programming.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and supervision of SACCI’s anti-corruption initiatives for youth groups and other CSOs.
- Contribute to the design of the SACCI grants program to CSOs, participate in the selection and work planning process and provide technical oversight and quality assurance of the projects implemented by grantees.
- Assist with organizing SACCI public events, such as workshops, round tables, training, etc.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality SACCI project documents and deliverables as well as analytical research.
- Collaborate with USAID and other development stakeholders to jointly design and implement anti-corruption programs/activities for engaging youth and CSOs.
- Demonstrate diplomacy and leadership to foster an atmosphere of teamwork productivity, creativity, fairness, equity, and innovation, and support for diversity.
- Collaborate with the SACCI team on achieving results and reaching targets.
- Implement other relevant activities and tasks as required.
- Higher degree, preferably in public administration, political science, communications, or other relevant areas.
- Knowledge and experience working on issues related to community engagement in anti-corruption activities such as public awareness and social accountability (experience working with youth will be an advantage).
- Familiarity with the Ukraine anti-corruption reform agenda.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working with project management, CSOs, and event management.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded or other international organization projects is considered an asset.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent and a self-starter.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Ukraine.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and proficiency in English required.
*Application submission deadline is Friday, July 27, 2018, by 6:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.*
Please follow the link https://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=MSI&cws=51&rid=6339
through Internet Explorer when submitting your application.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.