Перекладач / Помічник керівника
USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets ES-CEM project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking a long-term Assistant/ Interpreter to provide daily support and interpretation/ translation services for ES-CEM project team.
This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Provide daily support and interpretation/ translation services, including but not limited to project documentation and presentation preparations
- Provide language support to team members on daily bases
- Attend some of the meetings and translate during meetings, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Linguistics and/or Translation and Interpretation.
- Proven experience in live interpretation, with specific experience interpreting official meetings preferred, energy sector vocabulary and related language segments interpretation awareness preferred.
- Proven experience interacting with government and USAID officials or other senior-level officials.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter under the subject name “Assistant Interpreter” to email address: [email protected]
*Position will be filled on a rolling basis*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.