Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Assistant для роботи в Програмі USAID “Конкурентоспроможна економіка України”
Competitive Economy Program
Chemonics International, a global consulting and international development firm, seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Assistant, full-time position, for the USAID-funded Competitive Economy Program. This five-year program is aimed to encourage startup businesses and small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), increase domestic market competition, and support the competitiveness of Ukrainian firms in international markets. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The MEL Assistant will support accurate and timely data collection for performed project activities, following established MEL procedures and ensure common understanding among technical teams on data collection expectations. In coordination with the MEL Specialist, the MEL Assistant will also be responsible for correctly encoded activities, results, and backup documentation.
The MEL Assistant will adhere to the CEP’s MEL Plan in a professional and effective manner, and support streamlining data collection and management through the use of cloud-based tools. As a member of the MEL team, the MEL assistant will be expected to work with technical teams (designated MEL focal points) to collect/compile necessary data for reporting; support in lessons learnt facilitation, track status of activities and results per activity; ensure quality of the data management.
The MEL Assistant should have the following experience and qualifications:
- University degree in sociology, mathematics, data analysis, economics or related field required;
- Prior experience in working with data collection and verification;
- Prior experience working an ab M&E/MEL staff is preferred;
- Professional excellence and strong analytical skills;
- Effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to resolve assigned tasks in professional manner;
- Ability to work under pressure and orientation on result;
- Attention to details, versatility, and integrity;
- Willingness to learn usage of modern tools on data analysis and visualization;
- Good level of spoken and written English, and Ukrainian required.
Please send a CV and brief letter of interest in English indicating related experience and achievements by December 09, 2020 to [email protected].
Please include your name and “MEL Assistant” in the subject line. Please note the position is open for Ukrainian citizens only. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.