Молодший спеціаліст з питань планування лікарняної мережі / Junior Specialist on Hospital District Network Planning
Deloitte is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as a Junior Specialist on Hospital District Network Planning in support of the USAID/ Ukaid Health Reform Support (HRS). The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Period of Performance: 01/15/2022 – 09/30/2022
Level of Effort: Full-time
The Junior Specialist on Hospital District Network Planning will provide technical expertise and assistance to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in the implementation of Hospital District Network Models in the framework of the hospital district development plans.
Description of Services
Services will include, but will not be limited to:
- Continuous communication and work with the local authorities/representatives and health administrations with respect to hospital district development plans and hospital district network transformation.
- Support of the process of hospital district development plans verification to ensure their compliance with the main approaches and the framework of the Hospital District Network Modelling.
- Organization and participation in work meetings with different stakeholders and beneficiaries on Hospital District Network transformation.
- Support in analysis of current needs of healthcare providers in medical equipment for the centralized procurement and distribution to health facilities accordingly to their service mix and role in the Hospital District Network.
- Regular monitoring of the progress in the hospital district development plan implementation
- Preparation of regular progress updates for the MOH
- Developing data visualization and presentation based on analyzed data
- Participation in the communication activities and events
- Performing other tasks related to the Hospital District Network Modelling and transformation.
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Public Health or another related field
- At least one (1) year of experience in data collection, analysis, and interpretation with demonstrated strong analytical and technical skills.
- Previous proven experience working with epidemiological, clinical, and demographic data will be an asset.
- Understanding the basic statistics and hospital data, including hospital services utilization indicators, will be an asset.
- Understanding the Ukrainian healthcare system and the concept of reform of secondary (specialized) healthcare level will be an asset.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking for searching, processing, using data and representing post-analyzing results.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Knowledge and the ability to work with IT solutions for data analysis and visualization will be an asset.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize as part of a fast-moving team preferred.
- Strong self-discipline.
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork, deliver a high-quality product, meet deadlines, detail attention, and prioritize competing responsibilities.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters to [email protected] no later than January 10, 2022. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Junior Specialist on Hospital District Network Planning”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.