Менеджер з комунікації
USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets ES-CEM project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position. **
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking The Communications Manager (CM) to support ES-CEM activities to build the communications and outreach capacity of Ukrainian counterpart institutions on the national, regional and local levels to develop and implement effective project communication strategies. The CM will be responsible for the media promotion of project activities and will work with partners/vendors to ensure the compliance of media materials with USAID regulations. The CM will contribute to the program activities planning, design and reporting. The CM will report to the Chief of Party (COP).
- Contributes into the project effort developing and implementing anticorruption communications strategy and plan.
- Lead the development and manage the content of the project website and social media presence (Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to increase outreach to stakeholders and access to program resources.
- Contribute to the project activities in building capacity and skills of project counterparts and beneficiaries in the government, civil society and the mass media in developing and implementing effective public communication activities.
- Support project in managing partner organizations, grantees, service providers and consultants in implementing activities towards reaching project objectives and targets.
- Identify key accomplishments, learning opportunities, and findings of project activities and deliverables to highlight through communications channels and products to increase the accessibility and utilization of project information.
- Participate in writing, production, or editing of project materials including reports, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and success stories related to project activities and accomplishments.
- Facilitate the production of or take lead in developing customized products such as data visualizations and infographics, videos, and other communication products related to project activities and anti-corruption reform.
- Organize and support workshops, trainings, and events based on findings and lessons learned for stakeholders, to facilitate collaborative learning.
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting on achieved results and reached targets.
- Demonstrate diplomacy to foster an atmosphere of teamwork productivity, creativity, fairness, equity, and innovation, and support for diversity.
- Collaborate with the project team on achieving results and reaching targets.
- Implement other relevant activities and tasks as required.
- Higher education in communications or a related field.
- At least three years of relevant experience conducting strategic communications activities on the issues of public social and political concerns.
- Experience working with governmental and civil society institutions in developing and implementing effective and innovative communication activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of communicating the key public policy issues including anti-corruption to different audiences.
- Experience developing and maintaining social media tools (Facebook, YouTube etc.).
- Experience working with developing communication materials using computer graphic applications, for example: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Piktochart, Prezi, etc.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded or other international organization projects and familiarity with USAID communications policies is an asset.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent and self-starter.
- Ability and wiliness to travel within Ukraine.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter under the subject name “Communications Manager ” to email address: [email protected]