Менеджер із закупівель
USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets ES-CEM project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position.**
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking a full-time Procurement Manager to support the ES-CEM program in Ukraine. S/he will be responsible for Procurement Unit, including but not limited to procurement of commodities and services, organization of events, and grants program related tasks.
This is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Conduct operations procurement and procurement under in-kind grants/ in-kind portions in cash grants;
- Assist in preparation and conduct of project events/trainings (procurement);
- Maintain office inventory and procurement under grants files;
- Assist in gathering pre-award documentation (price justification documentation);
- Assist in controlling procurement/ tenders conducted by grantees under cash grants;
- Assist in checking financial reports of grantees;
- Assist in archiving financial files and grants files (scanning, saving on Egnyte in appropriate folders)
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in public administration, business administration, or other relevant areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience (preferably at the multinational company).
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Experience with collection and analysis of accounting data.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required. Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- *Position will be filled on a rolling basis*
Please send your CV and Cover Letter under the subject name “Procurement Manager” to email address: [email protected]