Консультант з проведення аналізу стейкхолдерів у галузі медичної освіти в Україні/ Online Survey Consultant for the analysis of stakeholders in the field of medical education in Ukraine
Deloitte is seeking resumes of qualified candidates to provide short-term technical assistance (STTA) for the preparation of the Analysis of stakeholders in the field of medical education in Ukraine in support of the USAID Health Reform Support. The position is short-term, the maximum number of working days is 25.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of USAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
The short-term Consultant shall provide technical assistance for the preparation of the Analysis in order to:
- identify the role of each stakeholder given their impact on medical education and significance
- assess their capacity to threaten or support, specifically in the context of the medical education reform
- identify stakeholders and areas cooperation with which will be most efficient in the context of reform.
The Consultant is expected to contribute to the Analysis and work on the following:
1. In cooperation with the Consultant/Coordinator, contribute to the:
- development of a questionnaire for conducting an on-line survey with students of medical colleges/universities.
2. Based on the developed methodology and tools, ensure conducting of an on-line survey, namely:
- create a Google survey form
- moderate the survey
- facilitate the recruitment of respondents throughout the survey period
- ensure statistical processing of survey data (in particular, upload data, use SPSS or Excel format, etc.);
- prepare a line distribution of answers to the questions based on the results of the final survey.
The Consultant will take part in regular working meetings of experts involved in the Analysis and make related presentations on its findings.
- University degree in Social Studies, Political Science, Economics or other.
- Experience in conducting social surveys, specifically, online surveys.
- Experience in writing analytical notes, articles, etc.
- Fluent Ukrainian. Fluent English will be a bonus.
- PC skills – Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel.
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and list of two professional references to [email protected] no later than August 4, 2019. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Online Survey Consultant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.