Кар’єра в МОМ: Learning Opportunities_Interns (3 Positions)_Kyiv (Closing Date for Applications is 09 September 2021)
IOM Country Office, Kyiv
Title of Position:
Emergency and Stabilization Unit, IOM Ukraine
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission and the Emergency and Stabilization Coordinator, and direct supervision of the National Project Officer (PD, M&E, Reporting), the intern will assist with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities of the Emergency and Stabilization (E&S) unit.
Tasks will include:
- Participate in designing data collection tools, templates, and assist in regular data collection process;
- Review and compile monitoring reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports, photographs, case studies video documentaries, PowerPoint presentations, etc.;
- Collect and/or assist to collect case stories, best practice documentation, lesson learn; and update and manage that information in project’s reports and other knowledge products;
- Work with the project team to prepare periodic reports of the project by providing M&E related information;
- Support the M&E in providing technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities including training of staff members on M&E concepts, skills, and tools;
- Contribute to design ToR, training materials, communication materials, and knowledge products related to the program/project and M&E;
- Participate in virtual and offline internal and external monitoring through assisting in organizing and facilitating various events such as meetings, workshops, conferences, and seminars; and
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities related to M&E as assigned by the supervisor.
- The candidate should:
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of Bachelor’s level or equivalent;
- be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- or Have graduated with a university degree (not later than 1 year ago) High school diploma or equivalent.
The Diploma in sociology, political science or international relations would be an advantage.
Experience and skills
- Experienced with organizational and administrative duties;
- Knowledge of humanitarian activities and context is advantageous
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
Posting period from 26.08.2021 – 09.09.2021
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications (CV and a cover letter) to [email protected] by 9 September 2021 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message