Фахівець з моніторингу та оцінки даних до Представництва Датської Ради у справах біженців в Україні
Danish Refugee Council, one of the world’s leading humanitarian NGOs, is currently looking for a qualified Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer who will be based in Kyiv.
Overall purpose of the role: Under the overall guidance and direct management of the MEAL Manager, the MEAL Officer will be responsible for the monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the projects maintain its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost-effective and timely manner.
MEAL Officer will support Programme staff in the development of the specific programme M&E methodology and tools, conducting monitoring activities, ensuring gathering data from the field and follow up on activities in order to get feedback on the quality and relevance of the assistance, analyse data and write reports. MEAL Officer will be assisting the MEAL Manager in preparing Quarterly/Monthly/Annual reports on the project’s progress and ensuring the programme quality of the programme activities.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Monitoring and evaluation activities
- Support the development of data collection methodology and tools for assessments, evaluations and other M&E activities
- Support in conducting participatory monitoring activities with DRC beneficiaries using a varied suite of tools
- Regularly undertake field monitoring visits
- Provide regular verbal and written feedback on field observations and monitoring findings to the MEAL Manager and relevant program staff
- Ensure the high quality of data by ensuring the accurate data collection, data entry and upload as well as basic analysis of information
- Ensure timely reporting on monitoring activities in line with work plans and project timeline
- Support programme staff with output indicator performance tracker and produce IPT reports on a monthly/quarterly basis as relevant
- Contribute to proposal and reporting via research, support with data analysis, data verification, etc.
- Assist the MEAL Manager in designing Log frames, Theory of change, indicators, M&E Plans and MoVs
- Ensure regular reviews of the M&E plans, Log frames, defining the results chains for the planned interventions and adjustment of the initial indicators as needed, to measure suggested changes
Accountability and Learning activities
- Ensure that programme activities are compliant with DRC accountability principles
- Oversee F-CRM in Mariupol Area Office (provide guidelines and support to MEAL Assistant on F-CRM maintenance, data analysis, reports, referrals, and trainings to new staff as a part of Induction meetings)
- Participate in grants opening/grants closing meetings, mid-term project review meetings, programme Lessons Learnt workshops on an as-needed basis
- Oversee that LL Tool is updated by relevant programme/MEAL focal points and support with learning data analysis
Required experience and competencies
- University degree in relevant field (development or social research preferably with a focus on monitoring and evaluation as well as compliance issues) or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience – preferably in social work, community development, non-governmental organizations, or civil society
- Experience working with NGOs and/or the humanitarian sector and/or in M&E/Data Analysis context
- Knowledge/experience with Monitoring & Evaluation specifically, information management and accountability
- Experience in planning and managing surveys
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in use of KOBO preferred
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (google spreadsheets, Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.) would be an asset
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Contract length: 1 year contract after 3 months of probation period with possibility of extension based on available funding.
Start date: ASAP
How to apply
The application is open for Ukraine citizens only. Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for National Staff.
Please apply by following the link: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationFo…
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 7 February 2021
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website drc.ngo.