Facilitator and Trainer on Communications for DOBRE program/ Фасилітатор та тренер з комунікацій для програми DOBRE
Scope of work
Global Communities implementing USAID DOBRE program is looking for two short term consultants: (1) facilitator and (2) trainer on communications for conducting retreat for DOBRE team.
The goal of the DOBRE program is to leverage timely opportunities in the Ukrainian decentralization process to build stronger, more transparent, and more inclusive local governance, which provides openings for collaboration and oversight by an engaged citizenry at the local level. Better local governance will enable the newly consolidated communities (CCs), created by the legal changes within decentralization, to plan for, pursue, and achieve local economic and social development.
DOBRE has a large team and 5 offices in Ukraine. The goal of the retreat activity is to 1) build professional skills of staff to equip them better in their jobs; 2) align team by reflecting on their work and discussion of the future activities; 3) improve team dynamics.
Tasks and responsibilities:
The tasks to the two consultants are the following:
– In consultation with the senior management of DOBRE develop an agenda of the event and prepare for it;
– Conduct 2 days interactive workshop;
– Write a report including identified isues and recommendations for follow up activities;
– Trainer on communication:
– Conduct a 4-5 hours training on strengthening communications skills, including improving presentation skills, effective communication, assertive communication and negotiations
Retreat is planned on January 30-February 1
- For facilitator – University degree in organizational behavior, psychology or related discipline;
- Extended record of similar work accomplished before
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organizational behavior theories and practices
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Extended knowledge of facilitation techniques
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and/or Russian.
To apply please send your CV as well as cover letter with summary of your experience and salary history to [email protected] stating Facilitator or Trainer on Communication by COB January 14, 2019.
No telephone inquires will be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.