DAI Global, LLC шукає Office Support Staff
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world. DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner. DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.
DAI is seeking qualified candidates for the Kyiv-based Office Support Staff position on its newly awarded USAID Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity. Interested candidates should submit their application through the following portal:
The deadline for applications – until filled in. Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in response to this job advertisement.
DAI Global is implementing the USAID-funded Governance and Local Accountability (HOVERLA) Activity, based in Kyiv, Ukraine. This project is designed to support Ukraine advance self-reliant local governance including legislative reforms, participatory strategic planning methodologies, service improvement, local economic development, civil society engagement, and capacity building of sub-national government entities. The Activity has three objectives:
- Objective 1: Ukraine’s system of local self-governance is increasingly institutionalized and effective
- Objective 2: More self-reliant subnational governance
- Objective 3: Citizens play an increasingly influential role in local governance processes
The Office Support Staff will serve as a member of the HOVERLA, based at the Kyiv, Ukraine project office. The Office Support Staff will assist Office Administrator to perform variety of office support duties that include keeping the office clean, organizing and maintaining the availability of various office supplies. This position will report to the Office Administrator.
- Serve as front desk to manage visitors, receive incoming calls, receive and send documents, other front desk related functions;
- Assist project to manage guests include preparing meeting room, manage refreshment and coffee or tea if needed, etc.;
- Assist project staff on making photocopies of documents, shredding unused documents;
- Ensure that all office common function areas such as meeting room, guest room, kitchen and dining room are always clean, organized and complete with all required supplies and equipment;
- Manage office supplies, stationaries and COVID-19 related supplies (masks and hand sanitizers), ensure the stock is always sufficient for office needs, place new requisitions to refill the stock, and provide regular stock update to Office Administrator;
- Ensure all office related equipment work properly, clean and properly maintained (refrigerator, microwave, vacuum cleaner, etc.);
- Office cleaning as needed when the cleaning service provider is not able or needs additional support that includes wash dishes, office desk cleaning, spot clean cabinets in dining and kitchen areas, spot clean toilets, etc.;
- Assist Office Administrator overseeing the cleaning service provider to ensure all is performed as per subcontract requirements;
- Other duties assigned by the Office Administrator.
- At minimum graduate from secondary school;
- At least 2 years of experience in similar type of job;
- Basic English is an advantage.
Competencies and skills required:
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Ability to use modern equipment;
- Basic time management skills.
Personal attributes required for the position:
- Highest standards of ethics;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Discrete and tactful;
- Positive attitude and behavior;
- Paying attention to details.
- Previous experience in similar position may be an asset.