Chemonics International Inc. шукає Regional Director
Chemonics seeks a long-term Kramatorsk Regional Director for the Ukraine Democratic Governance East Activity (DG East). DG East aims to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in Eastern Ukraine and effectively promote civic awareness, social entrepreneurship, citizen engagement, and the benefits of broad integration into the Euro-Atlantic community through more responsive governance in areas most affected by conflict and divisive influences. Program activities are implemented across four project offices: Kyiv, Kramatorsk, Severodonetsk, and Mariupol. This position is based in Kramatorsk, Ukraine.
- Provide technical and operational oversight to regional office staff in the Kramatorsk Regional Office.
- Lead strategic coordination on civil society and/or governance technical activities together with other DG East offices.
- Lead and provide input on design of technical activities in Kramatorsk, maintain oversight of their implementation, and coordinate technical activities with leadership and technical experts in other DG East offices.
- Develop and maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients and partners, particularly civil society, universities, business associations, and governments.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual work plans and budgets that reflect the priorities of USAID, government counterparts, civil society, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to and oversee the development of technical and administrative reports, as required by the DG East contract.
- Advanced degree in public administration, public policy, political science, or other a related field; or an undergraduate degree and USAID field experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in managing complex democracy and governance programs, including proven experience implementing activities focused on civic engagement, and/or governance activities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with government officials, non-governmental organizations, civil society organizations, and other donors.
- Significant contract management experience, including grants under contract, monitoring and evaluation, and program budgeting.
- Proven project office management and supervisory experience.
- Fluency in English required, additional fluency in Russian highly preferred.
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “DG East Regional Director” in the subject line to [email protected] no later than May 29, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”