Chemonics International Inc. шукає менеджера з грантів та субконтрактів
Chemonics seeks qualified specialists for the USAID Ukraine Democratic Governance East (DG East) Activity. DG East aims to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in Eastern Ukraine and effectively promote civic awareness, social entrepreneurship, citizen engagement, and the benefits of broad integration into the Euro-Atlantic community through more responsive local governance in areas most affected by conflict and divisive influences. The position will be based in Kramatorsk.
Responsibilities for this position include:
The Grants and Subcontracts Manager will be responsible for managing the process of development and implementation of grants and local subcontracts under DG East. The Grants and Subcontracts Manager will manage the process of ushering a grant or subcontract through the administrative process, but is not responsible for identifying grant and/or subcontracting technical concepts. The Grants and Subcontracts Manager will work closely with the Activity Management Unit, and under the oversight of the senior Grants and Subcontracts Manager (Kyiv), Deputy Chief of Party (Kramatorsk) to assess various grant/subcontracting opportunities. Specific responsibilities shall include:
- Manage and monitor grant/subcontract processes pursuant to Chemonics policies and procedures and USAID regulations.
- Maintain a tracking system for preparation of tenders, evaluation of applications/proposals, and monitoring of grantee/subcontractor performance, invoicing and payment. This includes updating and revising the grantee/subcontractor database as well as collecting M&E data as needed.
- Conduct institutional assessments and diagnostic analysis of potential grantees and subcontractors. In particular, participate in examining financial, accounting, and administrative procedures for control of funds and expenditures, including appropriate reporting and authorities.
- Assess the training, technical assistance, and commodity needs of potential subcontractors and grantees and establish controls for expenditures and reporting on use of funds.
- Closely liaise with and provide necessary assistance to DG East technical staff on issues related to the refinement, data management, and monitoring of an administrative system to track the activities and performance of organizations who receive funding under the project.
- Ensure full compliance with USAID regulations related to fair and open competition in the award of local subcontracts and grants, and manage the issuance of solicitations for proposals.
- Develop branding and marking plans with subcontractors/grantees.
- Develop, as necessary, Environmental Monitoring and Mitigation Reports, and ensure environmental compliance of DG East grant and subcontract activities with USAID regulations.
- Assist in evaluating applications, including preparation of written reports on the process of evaluation and results of selection.
- Monitor compliance of all subcontracts and grants and prepare reports to the Deputy Chief of Party and USAID as requested. Participate in the periodic internal audit of all associated pre-award and post contract management practices and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two (2) years of progressively responsible grants management work experience on donor-funded projects, such as activity management, financial management, procurement, and/or sub-contracting.
- Demonstrated experience in grants management focused on ensuring that procurement, finance, logistics, and programmatic aspects are being implemented on-time and in accordance with the specifications of the approved activity.
- Demonstrated experience in assessing recipient organizations’ grant-worthiness, as well as their financial, administrative and program planning capacities.
- Familiar with USAID contract and grants management policies and procedures is desirable, but experience with other donor funded projects will be accepted.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that reflects positively on the image of the DG East program.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, and proficient English required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] WITH THE POSITION AND LOCATION BEING APPLIED FOR listed in the subject line by May 3, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis, and only finalists will be contacted.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”