Chemonics International Inc. шукає Event Management and Reporting\Documents Support Consultant
The five-year USAID Democratic Governance East Activity (DG East) aims to strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine by promoting an inclusive civic identity, common civic value and a unified Ukraine by addressing the divisive impacts of Russia’s aggression, cases of far-right Ukrainian nationalism, and the consequences of ongoing armed conflict through increased citizen participation, improved service delivery and more responsive governance. DG East’s purpose is to “strengthen the connection and trust between citizens and their government in eastern Ukraine” and methodology is to (1) develop greater acceptance of a shared civic culture based on common values and understandings, and (2) increase participation to improve Ukraine’s governance and reform processes and help to resolve community problems. DG East will provide opportunities for citizens to engage with their government, provide the government with resources to support their citizens, and create opportunities for citizens of Ukraine to create hope in their future and positive changes in their daily lives.
Title: Local Event Management and Reporting\Documents Support Consultant
Length of Assignment: Short-term
Estimated LOE: 70 LOE (can include comprising multiple trips to Ukraine and limited remote LOE)
Assignment Location: Mariupol, Donetsk oblast
Dates: o/a August – November 2020
Principle duties & responsibilities:
Local Event Management and Reporting\Documents Support Consultant will work in close cooperation with the Greek Federation in Ukraine in the Mariupol area and in coordination and guidelines of DG East Mariupol office and Activity Implementation Manager assigned to this activity who will take an overall lead in coordinating the festival activity.
Local Event Management and Reporting\Documents Support Consultant will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Provide comprehensive support to the Greek Federation of Ukraine with document maintenance, including related to logistics aspects, during all project period:
- Support in preparation for the festival activities;
- Support in development logistics aspects, for DG East procurement team in particular: develop detailed schedule for participants transfers, accommodation, and meals. Preparation of relevant document.
- Support in selection and designing list of participants;
- Support in preparation all other related documentations, if needed,
- Provide comprehensive support to the Greek Federation of Ukraine during organizing and holding festival activities:
- Support event management functions and facilitation;
- Support monitoring of using grants equipment and minor supply;
- Support festival customers and participants logistics and comfort zoning;
- Support events management functions and facilitating.
- Provide comprehensive support (if needed) to the Greek Federation of Ukraine in project related documents maintenance throughout all grant implementation period.
Qualifications and experience:
Education level: University degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Sociology, or other relevant fields. A Master’s degree is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years in events \ social management, civil society, or civic participation field;
- Specific expertise in the sector-specific/priority in one of the following directions:
- Event management \ culture events organizing (culture, social, historical, etc.);
- Youth, sports innovative fest;
- International image and brand development of the city of Mariupol.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with the subject line: “EMR Consultant-MAR” by 18:00 on Monday, August 10, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Only selected candidates will be contacted and shortlisted for an interview.
“Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.”