Адміністративний/а асистент/ка для ПРООН / Administrative Associate (EDA) for UNDP
The full-fledged war that escalated on 24 Feb 2022 led to critical environmental damages throughout Ukraine. Because of this situation, the state authorities joined forces to cooperate in recording the war damage, especially its environmental impacts for Ukraine. Starting from March 2022, Parliamentary Committee on Environmental Policy and Nature Management together with the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources of Ukraine, the State Environmental Inspectorate and other bodies created State Operational Center on Environmental Damage Assessment (later — SOC).
One of main goals of this joined body is to develop necessary legislation for recording the evidence on environmental damage caused by the Russian military invasion, as well as practical mechanisms to collect the evidence throughout Ukraine. Taking into account emergency needs to recovery actions and limited capacities of the governmental bodies, the SOC needs external support from international partners.
This new project aims to establish the Coordination Centre on Environmental Damage Assessment. It will enable the State Operational Center on Environmental Damage Assessment to execute its mandate, through the engagement of a full range of experts, who will carry out capacity assessments and institutional diagnostics; develop the necessary gender-responsive methodologies to record environmental damage; design and carry out gender-responsive communications campaigns for the public at large; formulate appropriate legislation, etc.
Requirements for candidates:
- 3 years of experience in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Administration, Operations, Project Management, Finance, Procurement.
- Ukrainian, Level: Fluent, Required
- English, Level: Fluent, Required
You will have the opportunity to apply your talent while working for a noble cause. UN Volunteers receive a monthly living allowance (VLA), as well as life insurance and full health insurance.
This position comes with the following benefits and entitlements for UN Volunteers (National UN Volunteer Specialist):
- Monthly Volunteer Living Allowance (VLA) (equivalent in UAH): USD 1534
- Medical and life insurance: Cigna Private Insurance
- Annual leave: 30 days
- Certified sick leave: 30 days annually
- Uncertified sick leave: 7 days annually
- Learning leave: 10 days annually
To apply for a vacancy, please first register on the UN Volunteers platform https://app.unv.org/ and send an application using this link: https://app.unv.org/opportunities/1737043395056896
The final date to apply is December 5 inclusive.